Online Services HelpWCB Online Account
Help on registering for a WCB Online Account.
The WCB Online Services website supports the most recent devices and browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE), Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. This website is optimized for a desktop experience. Mobile and tablet devices are supported but some screens may not be fully optimized on a mobile device.
By clicking on the company links below, you will be directed to their website to obtain any upgrades you feel are necessary:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Forms and documents on this site are in PDF format. You will require a recent version on Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.
Note: If you use the Edge browser, PDF documents might not open correctly.
Setting your screen resolution
Optimal resolution is relative to the size of your monitor. To adjust your screen resolution:
- For PC users, click on Start and then click Control Panel. Select Display and click on Adjust Resolution.
- For Macintosh users, go to the Apple menu, select "Control Panels" and click on "Displays".
WCB Online Services uses several security methods to ensure confidentiality such as encryption, firewalls and timed sign outs.
As a user of these services, you should:
- Never share your WCB Online Services password with anyone.
- Do not enable the "memorize password function" or "auto-complete."
- If you leave your computer, ensure you sign out and close your browser window.
ContactsTechnical Problems? Email the Webmaster if you require help accessing your WCB Online Account.
The information contained in this website is only intended to provide an outline of workers' compensation benefits and procedures. For specific questions about the WCB or its website, please consult our directory of contacts.